Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm running out of blog ideas!

Not much new to report on the Jersey aspect in the barn, so I am running out of blog ideas. I am always repeating myself and it is boring me lol!

Fantasy has 6 kits, none ended up being peanuts!! and all are doing well- smoke pearls mainly but looks like a couple of blue points (non-showable) as well.

We have 2 more Jerseys due today and tomorrow- Foxy Lady and Hot Flashez.

I have 6 other does bred as well.

Champagne litter is doing great, getting big. Can't wait to see them develop!

If anyone has any ideas of what I can blog about please let me know!!

I will try to write another interesting blog tonight!

2 comments:

Jentlelops said...

Blogs are alot harder than people might think!! but I still look forward to checking your site everyday to see what's new... pictures are always fun!! May I suggest taking some baby pictures??!? nest box photos are ok, or candid shots.. no photo studio needed lol... We still have 3.5 feet of snow here and I bet you guys have green grass... let's see!

M an' M Rabbitry said...

Yeah, I agree with Jentle...no one can resist super cute baby pics! I think Susie Cederlof of CA is the master at that...the pics of her babies just make you melt they are so stinkin cute!...