Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby pic, and last sale buns


Here's a pic of Posey's Escapade Smoke pearl? Jr doe
Out of Leapin' Rock N Roll X Leapin' Chantilly Lace

Super cute little doe with a great body, head and good ear! She is not posed in this shot, more of a "cutesy shot". I was going for barn pics today(battery was almost dead as we forgot it on.. oops ;) So, just one shot of her. Definite keeper!

Also, I just have a few sale buns and really want to get them moved out...

Leapin' Snookums blue tort senior buck- REG- I had this guy at $140, reduced to $100. I would be willing to sell him, Maggie, Panache or Mara as a trio for $200 for the trio(instead of $220, already reduced from $275). Great deal, nice rabbits- all 3 are registered, entire line is basically all registered and most are granded... I just want to cut back to what I am keeping, and building my own line.

Leapin' Panache- Smoke pearl senior doe- $50

Leapin' Mara- Smoke pearl senior doe $55

Leapin' Hot Flashez- Blue tort senior doe $85

Leapin' Maggie Mae- Smoke pearl senior doe- $70

Leapin' Foxy Lady- REW Senior doe- $40

GC RH's Tonka- Smoke pearl marten senior buck, $100 was $125

Leapin' Black Prince, and Leapin' Honky Tonk- both $40 each.. I will make a great deal for someone who wants more then 2-3 : )

The South Island 4-H club came up to the farm today, I think they were happy. We taught them about Coccidosis treatment, and why they should treat. Also deworming, and various other lessons. Density and Texture of coat, and type of the various rabbits.

I got 3 new Champagnes from Jolynn Wagner. A Massive senior buck, and 2 nice senior does. I am giving them a few days to settle in before I get pics. But the buck is a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Very cute baby!!! That one is going to be a hottie. BUT I think it may be something other than a smoke pearl...(not to meantion your question mark.) It looks like a blue creme or blue tort to me... Doesn't have enough tort-like color really to be tort though. My vote is blue creme. Which is like the version of Sable Point, but being Smoke or Blue. ;]

Wish you were closer... I need a nice tort in my barn. =[

Susie Cederlof
Wooly World Rabbitry
http://www.freewebs.com/woolyworld

Sunny Brook Rabbitry said...

Thanks Susie! We are thinking now maybe blue cream? I will get some pics in the sunlight maybe this weekend and put them up on the blog.

I should have some torts down the road available, and there is always transport available from WA State Convention back to CA : )

Kim :- )