Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day one complete as Cristina said

I won't go into details as Cristina's blog has what we got done but I am very pleased with what we did get done(we are well over half way done powerwashing) and tomorrow is just stackers and a few odds and ends : ) Really nice to get this all done now instead of May or June like we normally do. We are well ahead now! We have shows in April, May, June, July(if we want to go), August, September... So it is nice to get this type of thing done now. I doubt we will go to that many shows. Actually we have a show October as well, and then November if our club decides to hold another one that may be the month or early December.. I think we will miss some shows though(we will be showed out!)

I did get a few pics done today that I thought I would share.. I really liked how they turned out(sorry no barn pics quite yet). I do have pics of the barn as it was last spring it changed quite a bit since then and today it changed MUCH More : )

The one pic attached is of Harley, our new "farm" dog. A 160lb Rottweiller(a big lush!)



Then Star my dog. Star will be 10 this year, like Harley. Although more grey around her muzzle she isn't quite as slow moving as Harley(has way more energy) and wanted to play with Harley all morning. Once he realized "Hey, I can still play" she was tired of waiting and had gone off to do her own thing. The one pic of her is her covered in shavings(she promptly laid on the clean barn floor) : )



Then a pic of both dogs. I don't know what Star was doing but she managed to get her tongue sticking out.




Then a pic of the fields around the farm

And finally a pic of the corner of the hay barn, an old tool shed on the farm, and a bit of the fields/sunset etc.



It was a great day in the sunshine!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics Kim. Great job on the dogs and my favourite, scenery pictures.

Sunny Brook Rabbitry said...

Thanks Tammi! I will keep trying to get shots of the other dogs/cats as weather permits.. And as animals sit still : ) I will see you Sunday! Looking forward to it!