Friday, February 1, 2008

2 new bucks coming

I have 2 new Jersey wooly bucks coming, however, I have to sell some bucks to get these 2! I have a pointed white buck coming from Ashley, a gorgeous smoke pearl buck with 2 legs, and then Sophia the pointed white doe. I may see about getting another doe or two :- ) I will attach pics/courtesy of Ashley this weekend.

I have some bucks to sell :- )

I'm on my way out for the night, but I will write a blog with what is available.. I think I will let the agoutis go before the selfs. I love my shades and my pointed whites. And I only have 41 holes so with 11 upcoming litters I have to be careful!

Just Hoppin's Apollo- Opal senior buck REG is available, see bucks page

And I had to pick between my 4 sable point bucks so I am letting Leapin Butch REG go as well. I will post more about him etc later but a nice buck with a very nice head.

A few more???

Short blog! Gotta run!

No comments: