Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Jerseys etc

So I confirmed some animals coming from Ashley for sure, so now I have to make the cuts here to sell a few. I have 10 empty holes(once the hollands go)(long story), however, I don't need this many bucks!! So I need to sell a couple :- )

Here's the new animals coming from Ashley
M an' M's Bebop- A smoke pearl senior buck with 2 GC legs
" " Sophia a pointed White Jr doe
2 Jr pointed whites(hopefully) I know one for sure, but hoping both are for sale : ) One doe for sure and hoping the other is a buck!
I am still debating about a senior doe but will see! : )

So I am selling my agouti program, however, I am keeping my chin doe to work into the martens(as that is a good color cross I am told) and remember from the hollands. I will sell my Chestnut doe from Brian Hartzell and Ayer's lines after her litter, and Just Hoppin's Apollo(see bucks page) is available now.

Also, I hate to part with him but Leapin' Butch is also for sale. I have a daughter by him and one baby in the box by him as well. He is a super cute buck but is too big for show now(3.09ish). He produces nicely, very good lines, registered.

I also will be selling one more buck. I am debating about Too Hot 4 U, Honky Tonk, Jet or Black Prince.... Just after the show or at the show I should know!

I also have A black Jr buck and a Black Jr doe available out of a pointed white doe and Black Prince(pointed white is Canadian Mist N Cream).

Jersey babies are doing well. We did lose one of those small ones the other is doing great. We have a siamese smoke pearl doe, a dark sable point doe(thought blue tort it is a very blue torty sable point color lol!) and then a chinchilla buck and a frosted pearl doe. We start with more litters by next weekend : )

We got the rest of the cage doors on today- they look so good! We just have a few more cages that need new doors and then the barn is almost either all new doors or all new cages. We've replaced everything this year. We will get pictures in the next few weeks. We need to work on tattooing and entries next weekend. Entries are due on the 10th for the show the following weekend(16/17). There will be carriers AND a stacker available at the show-- everyone bring cash!! I know for a fact there will be single, double, triple and 6 hole carriers available at the show.

Well I need to go to bed. zzz!

No comments: