Monday, February 11, 2008

New pics

I got a few new pictures today(well we both did). We have to leave in 30 mins to babysit dogs(lol) so I am throwing them on the blog...

Leapin Rock N Roll- Tort buck




Leapin' Miss Sierra- that picture on the website is horrendous. I cringe everytime I look at it. She has a gorgeous body!




Leapin' Too Hot 4 U- For sale






Leapin' Butch- For sale





The litter of 4! Chin buck, sable point(chocolate??) doe, sable point doe, and frosted pearl doe






I have one more sable point in the box(the other 2 were peanuts), and 6 blacks... I will get more of those does bred yet!! Over 30 ML babies in the boxes now... sigh!! I shouldn't complain in total I have 11 babies.... ;) ranging from 3 1/2 weeks down to just a few days old.

Kim : )

1 comment:

Susie said...

Oh my goodness! The chin is ADORABLE! Your bunnies are beautiful. =]

Susie
Wooly World Rabbitry