Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jerseys for sale

So I decided which Jerseys to part with. I'm a tough culler, and these guys I have full or half siblings, kids, or aunts/uncles/cousins etc.

Does are bred, and if they kindle there will be a $25 charge for bucks pedigree(you keep the litter). Or no charge and I get 1 baby back from the litter.

I have over 20 babies in the boxes now with more litters coming.. So I can move these guys on safely.

Leapin Snookums- Blue tort senior buck- $140- incredible producer! But I have kids, half siblings and lots of relatives from him. He is Heza Smooth Cowboy dad who is the replacement for Snookums and mom Mona Lisa.

Leapin Rock N Roll- Tort Senior buck I have a chocolate sable point doe, a sable point doe, and 3 new torts out of him that some will be replacing him. So I felt I can move him on too. $120

Leapin' Hot Flashez- Blue tort senior doe Full sibling to Munchkin, and I am keeping Munchkin. Really nice doe, bred yesterday February 26 to Snookums. $85

MG's Decoy- pointed white senior doe- Kiss's Corey X Selena's Destiny- nice doe, I've rebred her just need to check to who. I believe Snookums as she wasn't taking by Hero. $50.00

Leapin' Mara- I debated on this doe and her full sister Chantilly Lace but decided to keep Lace and sell Mara. Really nice doe, still showable. Proven, very good mom. $65

Leapin Panache- daughter to Mara- I have so much from this line and I am culling hard!! $55

Leapin Ginger Rogers- brood doe for sure. $35- has a litter of 3, of which I will be keeping one or two as her replacement. Nice lines, out of Leapin Snookums X Leapin Flame N Desyre(Laura's best producer from what I've seen). Great mom! Ready in 8 weeks.

Leapin' Foxy Lady- REW- I just bred her a few days ago to Cowboy. $55

Leapin' Mona Lisa- Blue tort, awesome producer, Cowboys mom. $50

Leapin' Maggie May- Smoke pearl senior doe- Very nice producer, awesome body type. Proven, great mom. She is likely rebred to Munchkin. $70 1 leg for BOB at WA State Convention.

My pair of Chins(sniff) I love my chin Jerseys but! they are mother and son which will work to breed together once or twice(for major linebreeding) but then I am going to have to go elsewhere for another buck or doe from the same line hopefully. And with not working on martens anymore I should sell the pair. The buck is really really nice and I think he will do very well at the shows this spring. If they don't sell I'll enter at least the buck at the April 5th show. $150 for the pair

Plus the ones on the for sale page, have a couple more to add on there I believe. And I will have a bunch of babies for sale down the road(blacks, blues, torts especially).

Almost all the does I believe above are bred, so would need to be sold/shipped in the next 2 weeks. If not, they will have to kindle here and they will be for sale once babies are fully weaned.

I need to update pages on the website with my keepers etc but that will have to wait a bit! I have a bunch not pictured that need to go on :- )

I'm only keeping 3 top herd bucks but they are either proven, producing my best stock or what I want to produce. As I said I am culling and I'm culling hard and these guys are awesome rabbits but I don't need them in my program.

k_c_lops@telus.net
or tini67p@telus.net
If interested in stock.. For sale page to be updated shortly.

No comments: