Saturday, February 23, 2008

Upcoming litters

I have some Jersey litters due this weekend that I am looking forward too, and next week as well.

Mona Lisa X Snookums is expecting a litter either the 24th(tomorrow, Sunday) or next weekend the 31st(I rebred her a week later as she wasn't really interested on the 24/25 and so I retried the following weekend and she was interested. But, just in case she has a box now regardless and has been packing for the past few days. This is a rebreed to Heza Smooth Cowboy :- )

Jetta is bred I'm just trying to remember to who? I have it all written down, lol

Maggie X Tonka
Panache X ?? have it written down need to check

And I have more bred due later in the month. I will get them all producing yet! Babies are doing fine. I need to check some does to see if they are bred, otherwise need to get them bred. Hot Flashez and Mara being two I need to check and rebreed if they are not pregnant. Mara's last litter was early summer last year(ack) and Hot Flashez I don't know if she has ever had a litter. (I couldn't breed when I first got them because they all needed to be in quarantine for a month of course(since we bought the whole herd in October) then they all were dewormed, treated for coccidosis as a preventative. Then I started breeding just in December/January. Which of course has been frozen weather, well into the -'s (except the past couple of weeks!) so everyone has been either reluctant to breed, or frozen popsicle babies. Although I do have 14 babies in the boxes now.

Anyway nothing else new around here. Super busy week, have had a very relaxing morning so far! Need to go get some work done soon though.

No comments: