Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My pets

Here's some new pics of my crazy animals : - )



I've been trying to get the dogs into agility(at least training here and then put Luke and maybe River into it). Star is great at the jumps but she is a little too old to be doing too much jumping now(she is a bit on the lazy side although not nearly like Ben!) Anyway here's Luke yesterday at Fuller Lakes outdoor horse arena jumping over the jumps! He is doing great!

So as everyone knows I love dogs and cats, honestly I probably prefer dogs/cats over rabbits however I love my rabbits too of course.

Pickles was one of the barn cats, now a house cat as he got too friendly with cars and we didn't want that to happen. So he is now a house cat. I caught him lounging with Cristina's 4 year old cat "Pie".







And Tigerlily, a kitten who had a bad upper respiratory infection after antibiotics and lots of care, eye cleaning etc she is doing fantastic and will make a full recovery. That kitten sleeps so close to you at night that she generates as much body heat as one of the dogs :- )

No comments: