Sunday, November 25, 2007

A whole week?

Has it really been a whole week since I've written a blog? Time flies!

I filled in at my old work for a couple of days last week, and then again tomorrow as well. This next week is going to be absolutely insane!

Tomorrow I'm filling in until 5:30pm. Tuesday it looks like Cristina and I are going to work in Cow Bay or at least I will be. Wednesday we are in Campbell River doing a whole bunch of rabbit deliveries(Mini lops and Mini rex!) and a couple of cages as well. Then, Thursday I'm not sure what is happening during the day yet or Friday(I'm sure that will be filled up quickly as well) but we will be going to the light up on Thursday night and Friday night the family is invited to our Aunt's and Uncles for dinner. Then Saturday is the Rabbits BC meeting -- my old work wants me to work in the morning if possible as it is Santa Photos for the pets... However I haven't decided yet because I wanted to do a couple of rabbits myself this year!(take them in for santa photos) then be in Victoria for 1:00..... Not sure what is on for next Sunday........ crazy!

We did a whole bunch of breeding yesterday! I bred 6 Jersey woolie does! : ) 4 were very ready, 2 were not.. Going to keep retrying those 2! We also bred 2 fuzzy lops and 2 mini lops!

No comments: