Friday, November 16, 2007

Shows are all over for 2007 for our rabbitry

We've finished our showing for 2007 here at Sunny Brook Rabbitry. We've had:

3 Best in Show's
2 RIS's(one 1st runner up) I think that counts the same?
Many BOB's/BOS's, 1sts etc.

Probably our highest compliment at the shows was ARBA Judge Joey Shults comment:
"My compliments to the breeder on this buck" to GC Sunny's As You like it(ML)

We have one more show we can attend, but have chosen not too as it is only a single show and just not worth the cost of ferry, gas, entries, motel etc to go.

I just heard exciting news that we will have another JW breeder coming up for our show in February here on the Island! : )

At this rate, I'm only going to have bucks to show, lol!

Well I'm on a "writers block" and I don't know what to write about.... hopefully something will inspire me!

No comments: