Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jersey woolies for sale

I'm not sure the first 10 Jerseys are sold. We haven't had a reply back from the person(in a few days), and they haven't had even a deposit paid on them yet. They would have to leave in 5 days for WA, and so I am putting them up for sale on here in case the sale falls through.

I had over $2700 invested in the Jersey woolies. With everything happening, and all the dog classes and obedience and everything plus harley and all the grooming and cage plucking Jerseys require, I just need to cut down on some kind of a workload. Don't forget, we also have 6 house cats(6 very spoiled lazy house cats) and 4 very spoiled lazy barn cats, plus the 5 dogs... : )

Anyway there are 10 animals, 13 including the other trio. I am asking $350 only for 10 animals! This is really, really, really inexpensive. There are 2 gorgeous blue bucks, a gorgeous sable point buck(and pics are available), a Siamese sable senior doe REG/1 leg, a Smoke pearl senior doe REG/1 leg, A sable point senior doe, a tort jr doe, a smoke pearl jr doe, a sable point jr buck- excellent body and coat. And a black buck included(very nice black buck). $350 only! I paid WAY more then this originally. But I would like to see someone get a good start with some nice animals, most of these are juniors because I cull hard and was keeping juniors to replace senior stock. All are out of White Oak, Leapin Laura, Schultz's, Jentles, Brian's, lines.
I have pics of all available, transport is available to WA State Convention next weekend for $50 for all.

I also have one other trio available- Smoke pearl marten GC buck, and 2 senior does both REG/1 leg, each should be able(especially the blue tort) to grand. Both does are proven.

k_c_lops@telus.net
I thought the 10 animals above were sold for the past 3-4 weeks, otherwise I would have posted before now. They still may be and the person may be super busy, but at least I've re-posted as I really need them gone! We need cage space!

No comments: