Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jerseys for sale

Here's my current for sale list. The babies I am listing on here are too young to tell type yet, but because of space restrictions I am forced to only keep 1-2, or sell something of the older animals... Even though we have 92 holes, and 8 holes for Andrea Dwarf hotots I don't have much room left over! We have tons of mini lops, and more on the way :) I will get Cristina to write a blog about our 6(yes 6) new additions(ML's) once we have pictures/typed them : )


Anyway, because of our allergies to the wool, we have just kept 8 holes for the woolies. Yes, unfortunetly both Cristina and I are allergic to some degree to the Jersey wool(especially blowing them!).

So, here's the animals for sale.. I really need them gone, so we can wean more ML juniors. We still have approx 10 empty holes after the new ones arrive late tonight, but, those 10 won't be empty long. I will get new pics of all the older animals this week, and as soon as I can type the babies I will start listing them. As I don't have room to keep any!

Bucks:


Posey's Black Junior buck- gorgeous buck! 2 1/4 inch ears, full brother went to Ontario and this is what Jen has written about him- "He has a very full face... short, thick ears... and a body to die for... Where cheerleader lacked in coat,... incognito makes up for it... 10 fold!! He's got the right attitude and poses like a dream... and upright ears to boot!!.... This is gonna be a fun show season!!"
I like this buck as much, but I don't work on selfs. And as it is, I'm keeping a blue jr buck already!! (bad me!)

M an M's Battle Royale- Broken blue buck from M an M rabbitry in WA. Massive buck, on the bigger side. Sweet personality. I paid $120 , am asking $75.

Does:

Leapin' Maggie Mae- Smoke pearl senior doe, on a litter of 3, ready when litter is weaned. 1 GC leg for BOB WA State Convention 2007(out of 53). REG. Great mom! $40

Leapin' Ms Sierra- Blue point senior doe- has been shown and passed as a sable point. Ready when her litter of 4 is weaned. Awesome body! $40

Leapin Panache- beautiful body, good head, super personality. On her first litter of 2, awesome babies! I am keeping one. This is the oldest litter, so the first I've been able to type(hence why I'm not saying awesome babies for the other litters, since they are too young to type). $50

Babies:
3 babies from Leapin' Maggie Mae 1 leg/REG X GC JEntle's Hero- Blues- 2 bucks, 1 doe

1 baby from Leapin' Panache X GC Jentle's Hero- I am keeping one, one blue buck available.

4 babies from Leapin' Miss Sierra X Leapin' Rock N Roll- sable points, tort, and a blue point.

And that is it!

1 comment: