Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Beautiful Vancouver Island

I don't know, Andrea said Ireland is just gorgeous but I think Canada is pretty damn nice too! Here's some pics taken from Vancouver Island. I hope to do a collage, or major blog? of pics taken this summer in my travels of beautiful Vancouver Island, hopefully the Interior, and Alberta as well!



And, what is a rabbit website blog without talk of rabbits?

Here's Leapin' Panache X GC Jentle's hero babies! I am keeping one buck, but the other is available. Beautiful boys! Panache is for sale as well, and is a terrific mom!





We had the 2nd and last calf of the year born, a heifer today! I've attached pics of both calfs. The one calf is just over a week old, and then the heifer "Mary" born today.







And I've also attached a pic of Luke- see how pretty he is getting? He is finally getting out of ganglies, our golden retriever. And Harley- Harley was getting up in this pic, so he looks strange, lol!

No comments: