Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lots of breedings to take place



I plan to do lots of breeding either tomorrow or Friday in the wooly barn! I have plans to breed at least 6 does... As I would like to move some of the 13 bucks out next spring(at least a couple) although no hurry and I already have some people on the waiting list which is nice.

I am looking forward to the black babies developments- 3 does and 2 bucks. I definetly will not be keeping the bucks unless they are phenomanl. They will have to beat dad and grandpa and so they have high standards to live up to!

The babies are all doing well. Some super promising ones out there!

Here's one of Maggie Mae's babies- the BOB doe at WA State convention. I'm just not sure what color they are- not recognized :( I think she may be a blue point not really a smoke pearl so when bred to a smoke pearl marten I think they may be frosted pearls on 2 of them and this one is a sable point marten I think?? She also has a beautiful smoke pearl marten(showable!) doe as well... I'm keeping all 4 to grow out.

Anyway, can't wait for more jersey babies. :)

No comments: